1. You know when people talk about the moment they see a dog or cat and know that that is their future pet and it must be the one to come home with them? Well that is how I felt about these, so I made them mine.
2. I also want this. MATERIAL THINGS ARE GREAT LET’S FILL OUR LIVES WITH THEM. (jokes)
3. Tonight is the last night I can say Juan Pablo, Two Pablo and receive a courtesy chuckle from Danny.
4. Why is nobody talking about the Malaysian Airlines flight?? And by “nobody” I mean the people I follow on Tumblr. Do y’all not become as irrationally obsessed with crazy effed up happenings like this as I do?
5. In the past couple months I have started Scandal, House of Cards and True Detective so I can finally participate in conversations about TV and understand 90% of what I see on the internet.
6. I had an hour and a half long massage yesterday for the first time and during it i was thinking about how when I was in high school and college my friends and I would give each other back massages, like, pretty frequently. Did you guys do that? On a scale of 1-10 how much of a creep would I be if I suggested that to my friends now, as an “adult”?
7. I try not to talk about people at work because, you know, public “blog” ‘n all*. BUT there’s someone who sits near me who orders a “spinach and feta omelette, no feta, no toast, no potatoes, side of fruit” for lunch all the time and it’s just about the most joyless-sounding thing I’ve ever heard.
*bahaha umm I love how THAT was my initial reasoning and NOT because it’s just not a nice thing to do.